Visa for Ghanaians or Africans

Can ghanaians who successfully got their VISA D share thier exPeriences please , thanks in advance, help a sister out please

Are you a Ghanaian currently living in Ghana, or a Ghanaian living abroad, and are you coming to Belgium for studies or work?

@M14K79  am ghanaian living in ghana and planning to live in belgium , marriage please

Alright, I am Ghanaian and I lived in France, then moved to Belgium to work.

Would my experience be of any help?

@M14K79 okay , looking type of documents they added for marriage

@Tachelle McCarthy Hi dearie, my page is giving problem that's why I didn't replied your message yesterday. We (my daughter and I) applied on the 12 of September 2022 at the VFS in Abidjan

@Yassah E S Kollie hi , you applied through abidjan, please what did you add like documents and did your daughter receive her visa or did you receive yours?

@Tachelle McCarthy yes we applied through the VFS in Belgium and no we haven't gotten our visa yet. But our statuses has change to OK on the IBZ website. Waiting for the Embassy to call us.

@Yassah E S Kollie wow congratulations 🎉🎉 , i will also be applying through vfs , what documents did you add please

@Tachelle McCarthy thanks dear. I will try to make a list for you tomorrow, cause it is long or better still you can check for it on the Belgium immigration website. 

@Yassah E S Kollie oh okay please make a list for me tomorrow i will appreciate thanks in advance and looking forward to it

@Tachelle McCarthy I am so sorry dear, been really busy. Firstly, you'll have to put the documents in two categories: 1 the ones from your side are: 1) marriage and birth certificates (notarized, legalized and translated by a Belgium Consultant in your country). 2) Proof of financial support (money transfer to you for your up keep) . 3) Proof that you guys have seen each other (pictures of you both together, photocopies of stamps in his passport, etc...) 

The second category (from him)

1) Proof of income (this is very important and his income should be more than 1700.00euro after tax)

2) House contract ( it should be registered on my rent) 3) Medical insurance for you.

*these are the ones I can remember for now.

@Yassah E S Kollie thanks dear

@Yassah E S Kollie did you do medicals please?

@Tachelle McCarthy I am so sorry dear, been really busy. Firstly, you'll have to put the documents in two categories: 1 the ones from your side are: 1) marriage and birth certificates (notarized, legalized and translated by a Belgium Consultant in your country). 2) Proof of financial support (money transfer to you for your up keep) . 3) Proof that you guys have seen each other (pictures of you both together, photocopies of stamps in his passport, etc...)
The second category (from him)
1) Proof of income (this is very important and his income should be more than 1700.00euro after tax)
2) House contract ( it should be registered on my rent) 3) Medical insurance for you.
*these are the ones I can remember for now.
-@Yassah E S Kollie

There are two categories too ma'am

Family Reunion with a Belgian

Family reunion with a third national living in Belgium

@Tachelle McCarthy no, my husband is a citizen

@Ade mary I understand what you're saying, but she asked about the documents I lgave when I did my application. And the two categories I mentioned are strictly restricted to Visa D" with a Belgium 🇧🇪 citizen.

@Yassah E S Kollie my husband is a belgian

@Tachelle McCarthy ok then, you don't need medical. Inbox me your what'app number so we can have privacy. I don't know why I am unable to send private messages here.

@Yassah E S Kollie 1f44d.svg