Belgium TAX - Federal Finance notice for non-submission of my taxes

I submitted my tax return in Sep,2022 with an accountant & until now everything was ok, I could see my previous years submission as well in the MYMINFIN site, but this week I received a notice that my tax submission for Assessement Year 2022(Income-2021) is not yet submitted, I logged in to my MYMINFIN account & notice that for 2022, it's indeed showing not submitted & for 2021, 2020 - as well. I am definitely scared.

Only thing changed last week was my Professional status, from a local employee to SELF EMPLOYEE as professional with VAT, which I don't think should be an issue but does anyone have any clue that why did my previous submissions have the changed status automatically & how to handle this situation (I reached out to my accountant again & he is on vacation & delegated to someone else to check )?

P.S. I have the documents in "MY DOCUMENTS" supporting my tax submission.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Regards

Sanjeev

Don't worry if you have submitted. Sometimes things take time to process. But if you are worried you can send an email to the tax department in one of the local languages if you want to get fast response

Hello everyone,

@Sami Naji, thank you for the input.

Could you please the email address or a link where it can be found?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl   Please refer this :https://financien.belgium.be/en/contact

Recently I have had to pay a few thousand Tax back to Government