Early Brexit

The body was 'made in Enlgand', where i studied and worked until my first taste of life in another country, in 1977, began in Greece. Unable to settle back in Enlgand, in 1979 I left for Marseille, spending three years in the sunshine.

In November 1981 I moved up north to Amsterdam, where I have lived ever since. Over the years I lost my attachment to all that was British and I now often feel like a tourist when visiting the Disunited Kingdom.

In 1988 I gave up British nationality and have held Dutch Cititzenship ever since.

It also enabled me to say goodbye to 16 years in the Graphic Indistry.

Holland gave me chances to improve myself and my life that in the other countries were not available. I was able to follow and complete medical exams and in 1990 became self employed as a Holistic Yoga teacher and as a Shiatsu Therapist.

Hello David Lonsdale,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Could you please tell us how we can help you?

Are you looking for information on the India forum?

Feel free to ask your question.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I already informed Ex-Pat that I had misunderstood your question about my origin when registering and had placed India instead of my country of origin. I received a mail from one of your colleagues that this had now been corrected. But clearly it has not been.

I placed an advertisment on your site that my flat in Amsterdam was available for rent between 1 september and the 15th October this year, along with a photo. I can no longer locate this advertisment on your site, has it been deleted ?

Hello David,

I already informed Ex-Pat that I had misunderstood your question about my origin when registering and had placed India instead of my country of origin. I received a mail from one of your colleagues that this had now been corrected. But clearly it has not been

The information has in fact been corrected. Your country of origin has already been changed. But you have started a new thread on the India forum...

Perhaps you meant to start a new thread on the Netherlands forum?

I placed an advertisment on your site that my flat in Amsterdam was available for rent between 1 september and the 15th October this year, along with a photo. I can no longer locate this advertisment on your site, has it been deleted ?

It is highly possible that it has expired. I invite you to place your advert again.  I will myself verify it for you.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team