Menu
Expat.com

New employer request in Qiwa and current employer to give final exit

Last activity 17 July 2024 by expat_in_ksa7

GuestPoster0306

Good day! I have concern. I have status in Qiwa pending for notice period completion 90days from my new employer where I am now working and as of the moment it only has 26 days left and transfer date will be on April 24. Now my current employer which I don't work anymore and don't want me to transfer is telling me to give me final exit visa. What will happen to my status in Qiwa? Will the request from my new employer be cancelled? Please help me understand this matter. Thank you!

gudgirl warriorheart

Same situation to me please update

Cheryl

Hello and welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I suggest you look at previous threads posted on the Saudi Arabia forum, as I am sure this specific question has been asked many times before.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

RedTrumpet
Good day! I have concern. I have status in Qiwa pending for notice period completion 90days from my new employer where I am now working and as of the moment it only has 26 days left and transfer date will be on April 24. Now my current employer which I don't work anymore and don't want me to transfer is telling me to give me final exit visa. What will happen to my status in Qiwa? Will the request from my new employer be cancelled? Please help me understand this matter. Thank you! -@franlitte

If the current/present old employer issue you a “final exit only visa”, this will send signal information to Qiwa that your current/present employer does not want your services anymore. In this instance, the 90 days notice period ends, and your work visa will not be cancelled, your work visa will automatically transfer to new employer/ sponsor.

gudgirl warriorheart

@RedTrumpet is this true? Did you know someone happen like this. My fully transfer on july 4 and my final exit will expired on june12 if old employer will not cancel the exit. Is my transfer will success?

RedTrumpet

@gudgirl warriorheart yes it is. Some of my colleages locally transferred before the 90 days noticed period ends. In your case, your work visa will automatically transfer to new employer after completion of 90 days notice period or less. Take note that your friend understanding is correct,  because once your current employer opted to issue you a “final exit only visa”, this will send signal information to Qiwa that your current/present old employer does not want your services anymore.

gudgirl warriorheart

@RedTrumpet is this colleages you mention have exit also while having transfer with pending notice period of completion.

RedTrumpet

@gudgirl warriorheart they stayed in kingdom while processing their local transfer of sponsorship.

gudgirl warriorheart

@RedTrumpet because i have final exit while transfer ongoing im worrying only maybe it will affect my transfer.I hope all ok. Thanks

mahirshahriyarjibon

@gudgirl warriorheart you can make a case in labour court Against company....

mymailbh45

Current company made final exit final day 8 june and also accepted nakel kafala of new company means also approved nakel kafala but date mentioned 20 aguest my passport expires on 8 June possible nakel kafala or not.

Final exit issued 18th may and 8th June final exit date

Nakal kafala approved 22 may

kafala approval 20 August

Iqama expiry 14 August

Please suggest this is serious case what should I do should I leave country or transfer chances.

Passport expires 8th june

Contract expires on 7 June Releasing  date not updated terminated contract under article 74

coolyan1994

@RedTrumpet

Hi, may I know pls, if what they did with the final exit visa that has been issued by their previous company? I also have the same case, I am still waiting for the notice period to be completed. Now my company they are telling me that they will process my final exit.

Thank you 🙏

coolyan1994

@gudgirl warriorheart

Hi, may I know if your transfer is succesful? and could pls share also if what you did with your Final Exit Visa?

Pls. Thank you 🙏

mymailbh45

Current company issued final exit  exit date 8 june

But new contract showing notice period of 90 days

But contract is going to finish 7th June

what should I do should I leave country or transfer chances.

Joshjacob051987

My old company not allow me to transfer another company,  during probition day he put me final exit, can I accept new contract in qiwa then work another company while having a final exit visa? 

expat_in_ksa7

@RedTrumpet
Hi, may I know pls, if what they did with the final exit visa that has been issued by their previous company? I also have the same case, I am still waiting for the notice period to be completed. Now my company they are telling me that they will process my final exit.
Thank you 🙏

-@coolyan1994

May I know what happened in your case? What if my current employer put an exit visa if I'm in the transfer process (Pending for notice period completion stahe

expat_in_ksa7

Hello All,

I need you advise. I received the transfer request from new employer. I completed 18 months in KSA.

If I accept this contract, will it go to my current employer for approval? (Note: This is my first transfer and I came in their visa)

If it didn't go to them for approval, serving 90 days of notice is legal enough to avoid from article 77 law?

What if they give exit during this transfer process?

expat_in_ksa7

@gudgirl warriorheart
Hi, may I know if your transfer is succesful? and could pls share also if what you did with your Final Exit Visa?

Pls. Thank you 🙏

-@coolyan1994

Hello. Please share what happens if they issue final exit during notice period

expat_in_ksa7

Good day! I have concern. I have status in Qiwa pending for notice period completion 90days from my new employer where I am now working and as of the moment it only has 26 days left and transfer date will be on April 24. Now my current employer which I don't work anymore and don't want me to transfer is telling me to give me final exit visa. What will happen to my status in Qiwa? Will the request from my new employer be cancelled? Please help me understand this matter. Thank you! -@franlitte

If the current/present old employer issue you a “final exit only visa”, this will send signal information to Qiwa that your current/present employer does not want your services anymore. In this instance, the 90 days notice period ends, and your work visa will not be cancelled, your work visa will automatically transfer to new employer/ sponsor.

-@RedTrumpet

Are you sure? I'm terminating the contract without my employer's approval as they don't want to release me. What happens if they raise exit visa during my notice period? If there is any way I could move to the new employer, I have transfer request

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles