Road trip from Kuwait to Saudi Arabia

Hi everyone,

Im planning to Visit Saudi Arabia-Damam this week from Kuwait ( by road) ı was searching for bust station  in Kuwait but couldnt find, can anyone advise please ?

@tiwitizma I'd suggest you go to Hawally, the first roundabout off the 4th ring road (with dominos pizza on the corner), colloquially it is called "safareyat roundabout", safareyat means travels, there you will find all the buses that transport cargo, best place to start asking about transporting people, they'll point you in the right direction.

@legacy thanks you for info, ı will visit withing this week lets see.

If there is anyone who will go to Dammam by his own vehicle, I would like to accompany him, (the date I plan to go is 25-26 June) ,

i drove to bahrain from Q8 earlier this year...be very careful of high speed landcruisers and terrible road system

@rickmideast i'm interested in a road trip from Kuwait to Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Any pointers / advice on that? since this is my first.

@Araan0445

Me too, if you find ı can join up to Dammam ,

@rickmideast

Thanks you for info, yea I heard the same before,thats wll be my 1st trp, lets see

@tiwitizma

Hi, have you traveled to Danmam already? How was your experience? What are the requirements needed., I am planning to travel by December to Khobar., Would highly appreciate if you share your experience. Thank you

@legacy hi pls can I get your contact I have to ask you a question in private pls

Hello people did anyone help me to get Kuwait work visa? I really want to go there pls anyone.