Menu
Expat.com

Final exit in probation period

Last activity 13 October 2023 by anitkr1988

MQ Photography

I came in saudi one month ago the company is not good so i resign and tell them issue final exit so now they are saying there is a problem it may take time because you visa is for technician plz help me know regarding this matter.

nasratwall

@MQ Photography

1. They are playing with you in terms of issuing you final exit visa

2. If the company invested on your visa and your iqama have to pay that then they will issue you final exit visa

fadiman

If your iqama profession is technician, then you have to be registered to SCE before they can get you an iqama. to register to SCE, you have to have the certificate. only after approval of your SCE can your employer apply for iqama.

it is also possible to process your exit visa but your employer's GRO has to go to the corresponding authority office and may or may not take time to be issued.

MQ Photography

@nasratwall i have not issued my iqama and i have not signed any contract.

MQ Photography

@fadiman i have no iqama i resfused to go for medical and also rejected the contract.

MQ Photography

@MQ Photography they have submitted my visa copy with border no to the saudi engineering council and they said you have to wait until they reply.plz tell me what is final exit provisional acceptance form in the website of saudi engineering council.is there any different process for technician visa to issue final exit .what is the connection between SCE and final exit for technician.

fadiman

Well, if you have not gone for medical means it will not be possible for them to issue your an iqama. without an iqama number then it is not going to be easy to get you your final exit visa. SCE registration/approval is one of the prerequisites required in processing your iqama. another is the medical which you said you refused to take. for your sponsor to be able to issue you a final exit visa from their side, they have process your iqama first. after getting you your iqama number, then they will be able to issue you your final exit visa. if you are not cooperating then you just making it difficult for them to be able issue your final exit visa.

like i said, without an iqama number, they will not be able to issue your final exit visa from their side. they will have to go thru a different route to get you the final exit visa which may or may not be possible coz it is not your employer who will decide whether to grant you or not your final exit visa.

MQ Photography

But two men already got thier exit without having iqama but thier visa is for painter and welder.now they sent me a photo that your request is in registration process on SCE procedures time 2-5 working days.

fadiman

they get temporary iqama number then got a visa. their profession does not need SCE. temporary iqama number is issued by government authorities then the final exit visa is issued by the same office.

MQ Photography

@fadiman would you plz tell me how much time it will take after registration to issue my exit.

anitkr1988

Brother,

Finally how much time it was taken by SCE to issue you permission for final exit.

I am also in the same process and waiting for reply from SCE.

T&R,

Anit

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles