I intend to make Egypt my permanent home

HI everyone.

My name is Mark, Canadian citizen that expatriated from Canada and currently in India. I have a home in India, but visa requires me to always leave after 6 months. I intend to make Egypt my permanent home, with a residency permit. I will be looking for assistance in completing forms, and location of embassy to apply.

Will also be searching here for an apartment to rent, so many things a new arrival person needs. :)

In turn, if you have any questions of upcoming India travel, I can assist.

If you are looking for a coffee companion, I might be quite thirsty.

Cheers

@amh8000

Hallo i am Don come from Holland and will well drink coffee or tea with you.

I am now in Abu sir, 3 km before sakkara. Come in daytime to the Abu sir village. In the evening is also good. Let me know when you will coming.

Hello all , im adam , and im the first Egyptian person who post here

so allow me to welcome you all in egypt ,hoping you all enjoying your time in egypt

@amh8000  we will be waiting for you for the coffee

and im really thinking of it seriously ,why we donot meet in real  if we are close enough

.i wouldnot mind that , i also need going out with new ppl

im in sharm elshiehk

all expat members whom located in sharm elshiehk are invited for the coffee , including admins team :)

thanks for you time

enjoy

@amh8000 hi. I'm afraid that in Egypt you are also required to leave for 24 hours every 12 months. For an actual residency you will need one of the following:

* Official moj marriage to Egyptian (women only)

* A child in full time education

* Owning property with a green contract worth $150000 (for one year residency, higher value for up to 5 years).

* Huge investment.

Without any of these it's ab extended visa for touristic purposes and must leave for minimum 24 hours (well two different date stamps). But the procedure is very simple.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please create your advert in the Housing in Egypt
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@nagwasoliman.

Unsafe to post any contact details here.

Please use the message system to contact others.

You can also place your offer in the housing section at the top of this page.