Nha Trang Pros and Cons

Anyone have experience living in Nha Trang?  Are rents higher/lower there than Saigon? Other costs different?

Are there any reasons other than the obvious beachfront to like living there?

I have young children that need to go to school. If anyone has any pros or cons regarding living full time in Nha Trang, It will be appreciated. Thank You.

Anyone have experience living in Nha Trang? Are rents higher/lower there than Saigon? Other costs different?
Are there any reasons other than the obvious beachfront to like living there?
I have young children that need to go to school. If anyone has any pros or cons regarding living full time in Nha Trang, It will be appreciated. Thank You.
-@mitsmaak

Actually, I've only spent 4 or 5 nights in Nha Trang about 5 years ago, so I'm not an expert. It seemed like a nice enough place with a very long stretch of beach, a major Buddhist temple on the hill and the historic Champa towers, but I didn't meet any English speaking expats there. In fact, the local eateries around where I was staying had menus in Chinese, Russian  and Vietnamese, not English. There many Russian families and couples there as it was late November-early December, the beginning of winter.

There was a tropical storm at the time dropping rain on the the city fairly steadily. I think that's the major con, most typhoons head to central Viet Nam. Also, the airport (Cam Ranh) is pretty far away.

On the plus side, I've heard that rent is mighty cheap because of lack of demand.

Hopefully, others who have spent more time there will chime in.

@jayrozzetti23 Thanks for you reply. Cheers!