DENTISTS in Turkey

Good evening all, I am looking to take a trip to Turkey for dental treatment, implants. The variance in price is amazing compared to UK. Can someone please recommend a dentist in Turkey please and if you have had this treatment your views on it.

I had to have all of my existing teeth (28) crowned with porcelain due to a lifetime of teeth grinding while sleeping and had 4 implants put in.  This was performed in the city of Kusadasi by Dentasey Dental Care.  The procedure was completed in two steps, the last of which was completed in Mid March of this year.  Dentasey is setup to serve medical tourists meaning they have clients from throughout Europe as well as the US.  The primary dentist speaks english fluently and is very meticulous and professional in her work.  I am very pleased with my new teeth and the cost is reasonable relatively speaking but in comparison to the US, is about a sixth of what it would cost here in the US.  I have no affiliation with this office, just a happy customer.  I am of Turkish heritage and my mother lives there so that is how I was able to connect with them.  Should you want to contact them, here is their website:  https://www.dentalcarekusadasi.com

@Steve Kent I can recommend an outstanding dentist in Antalya. I have had my teeth done as have the rest of my family. The clinic is a small traditional clinic in the city and is owned by a small husband and wife team with over 21 years experience. If you would like details I can put you in touch. Good luck with your treatment, we have all been happy with ours

@Steve Kent Gunaydin Steve. I used the same dental office as Gino. They were awesome and I doubt you could find more professional Doctors and office staff. 0 pain over the four weeks of procedures. Took their time and made sure everything was 100%. Super happy with the work they did. Paid a fraction of what it would have cost in the USA. I am also not affiliated in any way and if you mention my name (Dennis Cole) and Gino C. I am sure they will give you an added discount on any services rendered. Let me know how you make out.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please recommend in private or in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct