Resident permit process,not allow to leave the country

HI All: I read and understand that during the Resident permit process. One cannot leave the country (Belgium).

I have some question, How the municipal can find out one have left the country? and also, if we go to country near the border even for one visit, let's say go in the morning to send the letter/ drop the letter at the post office near border. and back on the next bus schedule to Belgium, will that consider not allow too?

Don't risk it. 6 months is nothing compared to having to start all over again

@Hanney Bustami Why don't you send the letter from Belgium?

@Hanney Bustami The problem arises when you are caught. If you are willing to risk it, then you can do whatever you want.

@arjunprasad2143 ok noted.

@ChandlerBing i don't know where to send the international post. Need to send documents to someone in NL to hand carry it to Indonesia.

Just to sent some docs it is not worthy the trip to another country.

You can just mail them via Bpost or PostNL it will be 5-10euros.

In Schengen space there no borders. But every country has its own patrols and there are sporadically checking buses, trains or cars for anything illegal.

If you have a document that allows you to live in Belgium together with your national passport you would be just fine in Schengen space. If you have nothing on you most likely you will be detained and subject of deportation to country of citizenship.

Traveling outside Schengen area you might not be able to return back.

@Hanney Bustami  mail it from UPS, Bpost, PostNL, pick one of the many companies that provide this service for 5-15 euros ….

Google: “post office near me”

@ChandlerBing ok, so where can I find these service? Bpost? POST NL?

Step 1: go to google.be

Step 2: type bpost + name of your city/town

Step 3: Walk there during working hours and speak to the agent on the counter

@Hanney Bustami Google it, I even wrote out the prompt for you