Menu
Expat.com

Family Visit Visa DMS to Bahrain Airport

Last activity 17 October 2023 by RickyMar

eds0689

Good day guys,

Is there anyone here who booked with Gulf Air and traveled from DMS to Bahrain Airport via Limo service with their Family under a family visit visa?

Is it necessary to get Bahrain Visa for both Iqama and family visit visa holders since it is only a connecting flight? or is the family visit visa holder also eligible to acquire Bahrain Visa on arrival at Causeway Bahrain immigration? 

Hope someone could help.

MMLATIF1970

@eds0689

Hi, Yes, I travelled from Riyadh to Bahrain with my family by road via King Fahad Causeway. I am Iqama holder and my family was holding Saudi Multiple Entry visit visa and was granted Bahrain visa on the border (King Fahad Causeway) without any issues. For Saudi Iqama holders, Bahrain visit visa is free of charge and for Saudi Visit visa holders they charge the visa fees SR.50 for each passport.

eds0689

@MMLATIF1970 It is very informative, thank you so much. Did your travel recently?

MMLATIF1970

@eds0689

Yes, We travelled during last Eid holidays (in the last week of June 2023)

RickyMar

This is very informative. Me and my wife (on a Saudi multiple visit visa). We will travel on the 19th of October 2023. Hoping that there will be no issue. 1f595.svg1f44d.svg1f44d.svg1f44d.svg

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles