Menu
Expat.com

Qatar Police Clearance Certificate in Qatar Consulate General - Jeddah

Last activity 08 September 2023 by kapwa

Carlo Virgo

Helo all,

To those who have applied for their Qatar Police Clearance, I would like to ask if how long you waited to receive when you applied through Qatar Consulate General in Jeddah. During your application, did they give to you any proof of receipt or document after you handed over all the requirements? Thank you.

Carlo Virgo

I gave my requirements along with the QR 110 payment and forgot to get any proof of receipt. I am now starting my visa lodging for 491 unfortunately, I don't have any proof for attachment to let them know that my Qatar Police Clearance is on process, my mistake was I forgot to get any receipts. What should I do?

Vinodrocks

@Carlo Virgo Hello Carlo, what are the documents required and process involved to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate through the Qatar Embassy here? Thank you

Mary Jane Mendoza

@Carlo Virgo Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Qatar Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Mary Ann from an agency called Afreno.

kapwa

Hi there @Carlo Virgo, I saw your inquiry about the Qatar Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles