Menu
Expat.com

Appointment in the Portuguese Embassy

Last activity 24 July 2023 by inescoreiadasilva

inescoreiadasilva

Hi, I have been trying to get an appointment in the Portuguese Embassy and it is impossible for the last 4 months they have not opined one single vacancy.

can anyone help ?

Celia Nogueira

@inescoreiadasilva

in the Portuguese embassy where?

London?

Morocco

aviator1

I'm assuming in Morocco?

It's the same for the British embassy, Rabat is almost impossible to find an appointment in, Marrakesh is better.

MY ADVICE: check early every morning as they post cancellations, that's how I got mine

inescoreiadasilva

@Celia Nogueira

Hi Celia Morrocco

inescoreiadasilva

Can someone help me

please I really need an appointment in the pt embassy in morrocco for a work visa please

inescoreiadasilva

@aviator1 hi, hope your well, if u don’t mind me asking, when did u get it and for what kind of visa ?

GuestPoster65

@inescoreiadasilva You are portuguese. So I can't understand what you mean.

If you mean that someone you know needs an appointment for a work visa for Portugal, it's here:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/mar/fr/prt

If you mean you want a work visa for Morocco, for yourself, your embassy is not concerned

inescoreiadasilva

@MA_O_Maroc

Hi, thanks for your kind reply,

yes i am Portuguese, i am trying for my fiancé, and we know that link, we have been trying since January and nothing. Not one opining.

Thanks

Bhavna

Hello Inescoreidasilva,

Where is the Portuguese embassy found ? In which town/region ?

Regards

Bhavna

GuestPoster65

@inescoreiadasilva the embassy won't do anything for you, as you have to go through this link. Just try very early in the morning.

I'm happy to see things are going better with your fiancé (unless you spoke about someone else)

inescoreiadasilva

@Bhavna Rabat and casa Blanca

Articles to help you in your expat project in Morocco

• Work visas for Morocco
    Work visas for Morocco

This article presents information about applying for work visas, which is classified by country.  You will ...

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech

Marrakech comprises five leading neighborhoods, namely Medina, Mellah, Gueliz, Hivernage and Chrifia. Each of them ...

• Getting married in Morocco
    Getting married in Morocco

If you want to get married in Morocco, there are different steps and a variety of procedures to follow. These can ...

• Casablanca neighbourhoods
    Casablanca neighbourhoods

Stretching over 220 km², Casablanca is more than twice the size of Paris. Like all historical cities and ...

• Opening a bank account in Morocco
    Opening a bank account in Morocco

Opening a bank account in Morocco is relatively easy. The language barrier could be an obstacle if you do not ...

• Making phone calls in Morocco
    Making phone calls in Morocco

During your stay in Morocco, you will certainly wish to keep in touch with friends and family. To do so, you can ...

• Getting around Marrakech
    Getting around Marrakech

In Marrakech, there are many means of traveling inside the city and outside, whether for work or leisure. Each of ...

• Getting around Casablanca
    Getting around Casablanca

Moving around in Casablanca is a day-to-day challenge. However, the city has a fairly developed ...

All of Morocco's guide articles