What's the meaning of AKKOORD?

Hello  ,my Wife and Daughter application just change to AkKOORD today ,but their passport is still with them please when are they going to contact them for passports submission and what's the meaning of AKKOORD?

My experience, accord means approved and the next day I got information by email (appointment schedule) the available date to take the passports.

If you haven't received the email you probably can contact the embassy/VFS (where you apply the visa).

Thank you

Hello everyone , May i ask your timeline like when did you apply and when it was registered? Am applied on feb 2023 but still in process.

@descole5255  hi congratulations , your wife and daughter applied frim abidjan right ? What is thier timeline ?

@Abena ne I want my Daughter to spend her 12 years Birthday in Belgium on the 28 July this month if possible 😀

@descole5255 oh okay , but i mean when did they submit thier visa application and when it was registered on ibz

@Abena ne did you work for Imigration? Cause such answers should be private I think, because if you work for immigration you should have see everything in the system.

?

@Abena ne did you work for Imigration? Cause such answers should be private I think, because if you work for immigration you should have see everything in the system.
-@descole5255

The question she asked was a general question and not a touchy nor harmful one. Firstly, I can say that sharing of timelines gives hope in some kind of ways to those that are still waiting to get their visa approved. Secondly it allows those still waiting for visa D results to know which month the immigration office is working on at that time. if you have been on here for long and frequently, you would have seen and noticed people sharing their timelines in their threads whenever they get their visa approved. By the way, timeline means

submission date :-

Registratiin on ibz.dofi date :-

Additiinal documents date:- if required of course!

and lastly, visa approval date :-

Regards.

@Spencer Gee Gold thank you.you right am new here.

@Spencer Gee Gold thank you.you right am new here.
-@descole5255

You are welcome sir and Congratulations by the way🎊🍾🎈

-@descole5255
The question she asked was a general question and not a touchy nor harmful one. Firstly, I can say that sharing of timelines gives hope in some kind of ways to those that are still waiting to get their visa approved. Secondly it allows those still waiting for visa D results to know which month the immigration office is working on at that time. if you have been on here for long and frequently, you would have seen and noticed people sharing their timelines in their threads whenever they get their visa approved. By the way, timeline means

Regards.
-@Spencer Gee Gold

Wow i was shocked when i saw his reply to me soo rude like africans omg africans we are africans , but am going to be keep quiet , thanks spencer for taking your time to reply to him , am speechless

@Abena ne sorry about that , already said am new here ok, so why all this?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to check in regarding your recent interaction on the thread. Is everything okay, and can we consider the matter resolved with no hard feelings?

Effective communication is essential, and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. 1f600.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

-@descole5255

Regards.
-@Spencer Gee Gold
Wow i was shocked when i saw his reply to me soo rude like africans omg africans we are africans , but am going to be keep quiet , thanks spencer for taking your time to reply to him , am speechless
-@Abena ne

You are welcome, but he later replied that he is new on here and doesn't know what timeline meant but at least he understood what it meant after I explained to him and didn't object to it. I will just advise each and every individual on here to kindly be guided in our response to each other on here, the last time I checked, no one is here to be after or hinder anyone's success, we are all here to guide, motivate, encourage, share ideas, brainstorm on matters arising concerning our visa application and lastly congratulate each other when our visa finally gets approved. Let keep being friends without any iota of hostility on here. Cheers mates and have a great day.

please how long it's takes for the embassy to repost someone passport with visa ? Cause my wife and Daughter sent their passport via DHL as the embassy requested and their passports already with the embassy three days ago, but we didn't heard anything from the embassy yet,and how am i going to know when their passports reposted ?

@dindasurel thank you ! they already posted them via DHL as the embassy requested,but my question is how long it's takes for the embassy to repost their passport back ? Cause it's already three days with embassy and we didn't heard nothing from them yet,and how am I going to know when it's has be reposted?