Real estate recommendations in Santo Domingo

Hello,

Hope all is well. My grandmother has an apartment complex in Santiago Domingo. She has about 8 tenants that haven't paid rent in over a year. Does anyone have a real estate attorney they can recommend for this situation?

I'm interested to follow this discussion. Can they be evicted?

I have used Guzmán for Realestate matters, if you don't get anything here I will email my attorney and ask him who in their local office up by your Mom maybe able to assist.  If you send me a private message with your email I will copy you on the mail I send and ask her to reply to all then once you have a contact you can go forward if you choose to. 

Nest of luck,

B

My friend uses an off duty police sergeant or something to that extent to collect his rent for him and he tells the officer if he doesn't or can't collect $$for  the rent, he won't be able to pay him .. the cop usually takes his 6' 2”” tall friend w/him and they collect , my friend said when he started to use the cop half the tenants were behind in their payments they've since caught up , he also said in the beginning the tenants almost soiled themselves seeing 2 cops at the door ready to throw them to the street…. He says it works well and the cops make a little side $$$…just an idea 🤔

I sure do have a lawyer for you. He is well experienced and a bit of a tiguere which is definitely what is needed!

@rfmaurone thank you so much for the response.  I will send you a private message

@planner oh thank you so much. I will reach out in a direct message to you

@Tippj hmm that sounds interesting I am not from the area. Curious is the cop in the Santo Domingo area? Is there a way I can get his contact information?

I'm interested to follow this discussion. Can they be evicted?
-@gainkeeper

The eviction part is tricky. So hopefully a lawyer can assist.

@Natalie P15

hi , he's in Puerto Plata where I'm at and it's probably still a little bit like the Wild West here compared to the city or the more densely populated areas , but I wouldn't be surprised if you found a few off duty police officers who maybe moonlight in the private security sector, stop by a realtor and ask them who they might recommend for such a task,,

@Tippj thank you so much for that tip!