Live Off Grid or Homestead in Senegal?

If you are ready to live off grid, farm, homestead or live closer to nature, my land is ideal for you. I have 4 acres of land in the forest for sale. The land is located in Senegal (Casamance) and comes with a big one bedroom house and plenty of drinkable solar powered water. No electricity. But all that is needed for electricity is a solar powered battery and electrical wiring.

The opportunity to live self sustainably is highly possible; because the land is very fertile and has timber. Another highlight is, The Gambia is only 30 min away from land, so you can enjoy the best of both countries in no time.

I am reluctantly selling the land due to relocating. If you are interested in finding out more, feel free to send me a message.

@bushmamainzion Peace Bushmama. I love Casamance. In Saint Louis right now.  I'm definitely interested. Is it 4 acres or 4 hectares? What part of Casamance? How much are you asking?

Peace Khadi

I love Casamance too!

4 acres. The land is in Touba. I am asking for £35,000 (negotiable).

Your message said the land is in Casamance. I do love Touba as well but it's very different from Casamance and I'm not quite ready to live there. Thank you for the offer though.

There is also a Touba in Dakar. The land is not located there. The land is located in Touba Casamance region, which is 30 min away from The Gambia.

Ah okay. Touba is actually a couple hours East of Dakar. What city or larger town is your land near? Or maybe you can send me a Google maps pin?

@Khadimoussa The land is neighbours to Dimbaya and Darsalami. Literally 30 min from the land into the Gambia.

@Khadimoussa The land is neighbours to Dimbaya and Darsalami. Literally 30 min from the land into the Gambia.

@Khadimoussa The largest town close to the land is either in The Gambia known as Brikama or Diouloulou in Senegal. The land sits between The Gambia and Senegal.

Hello everyone,

Please note that adverts promoting any kind of commercial offer is not allowed on the forum.

@bushmamainzion, please refer to the Housing in Senegal section of the website by creating an advert.

Thank you in advance

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed