Menu
Expat.com

Final Exit By SCE.

Last activity 22 July 2024 by Farhaad Haseeb

MQA

Hello All.

I did my graduation in 2020 and was doing a job with handsome salary in my country.

A Company hired me for a client and brought me on "Project Management Engineer" visa. I landed in July 2023.

For Iqama to be processed, company asked me for SCE registration. I submitted documents to SCE but unfortunately my request was rejected on Aug 3, 2023 and was asked for final exit.

I informed my company and without any regret they told me to follow SCE instructions and take final exit.

The client want me to stay and work but the company doesn't seems cooperative.

Please note that, the 5 years policy is clearly written in Saudi Gazette of 2017, at that all the companies were informed about this law. They why the hell company brings fresh engineers (having not 5 years gap) on engineers visa and ruin their career?, Moreover the company also knows about the consequences?.

What would be the best possible solution. ?

And what legal actions could be taken by expats?

Note: if you also had came across a situation like mine, please let me know as well.

Best Regards.

shani876

Exactly brother. I am also a graduate since 2021. Now, I face the same issue here. I think the small firm don't pay attention to  the instructions by Saudi Govt. laws. No doubt, their carelessness behavior ruins our career.

Ikram Javid

@MQA Hello dude ask your company to change your profession from here itself and then there is no need to exit it is a little bit tough one visit Saudi Council Of Engineer Office take along with who spoke Arabic and proceed for further change of occupation. All the best

Abu Jehad Sarim

HR is obviously too lazy everywhere, no any screening process is followed. facing same situation. Now would work on a downgraded visa and profession on iqama with office/site job and would wait for three years for SCE registration.

Farhaad Haseeb

@Ikram Javid I did the same but they discarded me and advise to take for final exit. You can't change visa profession you have to take final exit.

Farhaad Haseeb

@MQA, hiii brother.. I'm also facing similar situation now they ask me to take final exit so what's the procedure for final exit

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles