Menu
Expat.com

Travel to saudia with remaining unpaid loan

Last activity 06 October 2024 by Fred

qiratqudsi

4 yrs back I leave final exit from Saudi but some amount remaining to unpaid loan. Still not paid.

I want to travel again to Saudi on tourist visa.

What kind of problem face when I arrived on Saudi Airport.

Or

Not happen anything

snah

@qiratqudsi if the bank reported your case at the Jawazat you'll be banned (on hold departure) for traveling outside kingdom until you fully paid the remaining amount , better if you have planned to come back to the kingdom prepared your money to pay the remaining unpaid loan to make sure you can travel back to your country without facing any problem or else don't come .

ashraf_vnb

@snah i am also having the same problem, presently I am out of KSA and planning to come to KSA in a new visa, is there any issue while entering (arrival) to the KSA? planning to close it before the return (departure) from  the KSA.

Kindly advice me please....

ashraf_vnb

@qiratqudsi  Have you came back to KSA? I am also facing the same issue what you mentioned here, that is why I asking

syedloud

@qiratqudsi you will be allowed to enter the kingdom, but you cannot exit the kingdom unless you settle the issue with the bank, you can request bank for settlement & clear the dues, Soo be prepared mentally and financially to face the issue,

Cristine Salazar

@ashraf_vnb hi can I follow up what happened to your case did you able to comback in saudi without travel ban I have same case thank you

ashraf_vnb

@Cristine Salazar

I already enter to the country, there is no issue to enter, it will effect only while exit the country.

loan to be paid and ban to be lifted to leave the country

Cristine Salazar

@ashraf_vnb even vacation is not allowed?

Cristine Salazar

@ashraf_vnb I paid my monthly due using my friend account but for some reason thet sebd me a message that my iqama is gor freezing to MOJ

ashraf_vnb

@Cristine Salazar

no chance to go even vacation if there is a travel ban

GuestPoster1237

@ashraf_vnb

hello. Have you return to KSA already? did you face any problem upon arriving to KSA?

GuestPoster1237

@qiratqudsi

hello, have you returned already to KSA? did you face any trouble upon arriving?

Fred

@qiratqudsi
hello, have you returned already to KSA? did you face any trouble upon arriving?

-@Jishmma4ever

Perhaps he can't answer because there is no WiFi in Saudi prisons.

Just a thought for theives to consider.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles