Visa File Status Update

@Hunny Bini I think it's a good sign that July ones are done, so i can imagine August will be done around the end of the year or Jan in the latest maybe?

Yes people start getting response who applied in August . i hope i will get some good news soon ..

So even august people getting answers so it's a good sign, I have good hopes that it's getting faster lately

@Hunny Bini

may i know when was it registered in immigration?

@dhpsrn31apply in August updated on dofi ibz on  15 sep

My spouse applied in July and we have not received any results yet. Quite strange to note that August applicants are already receiving their results.

@Kitah send an email for update

Does anyone get any update this week ??

@Kitah

Hi, I imagine it also depends on what type of reunification it is: to marry, with a student, if one or the two are non-eu, etc.

Anyway, they do not seem to care about whatever special situation you might be in. They do not seem to have empathy at all. Maybe because they will never have to emigrate.

Good luck to all with the wait.

@Kitah on what sate did you wife apply visa ??

Did anyone get any update in this week .. as it seems no one get anyupdate or approvals. july and August all are waiting.

Zero update

Hi all, i have a question.

Do we get an email once our application is registered at Dofi or do we have to check it manually?

Thank u

@Izca you need to check manually .. it usually takes one month .. in family reunification case

@Hunny Bini

Thanks for the answer. I applied at 10 Nov so I hope it will not be too long for my registration to show at Dofi.

Hopefully your application also go smooth and quick.

@Izca

It tooks 2 months in my case

Applied on 8 september

Registration on dofi: 6 november

@Kwannius it looks like now a days process is again slow .. thats what they took long for registrations and approvals

@Hunny Bini

Yes apparently.

But doesn't matter because the time starts from the date of visa application. Not registration. Right?

@Kwannius yes the register times does not matter at all but it just show that there process is slow .. beacuse if the process is fast they were usually complete the case max in 4 months but now it is again taking a long time .. exceptions are always there but i have seen maximum cases who got an update just a week before completetion of 4 months .

Its been 4 months and my status is still in process .. did anyone get any update from from August files

My wife's visa got approved yesterday. She actually applied in July. It took 4 months 222 days from the date of application to getting approved.

@Kitah congratulations 👏👏OMG they are still working on july .. what date of july your wife have applied ?

July 21st!

@Kitah did they asked any additional documents before ??

@Kitah it is actually 4.5 months in your case .. but finally i am happy that you got good news .. i hope i will get some too .

No, they did not ask for any additional documents.

I hope now .. no one left from july .. hope they start working on August..

@Victoria93 congratulations

@Alias_23 hey .. ! Any update ?

@Hunny Bini hy any apdate ? did you get your visa approved ?

Hello how long does family reunion visa take? I applied 1st February and on the 15th I was called for additional documents which I submitted. Please how long can the wait take?

@nadeshn

Hi. Its usually 3-5 months.

If your dependant is EU citizen you could get your visa sooner.

@Izca yes my husband is a belgian

@nadeshn what doc was asked to you ?

@mj22manish I was asked the registration of the house contract.  And to fill a questionnaire that's like a written interview.

@agahozo2madine yes i got my visa on 10 jan