Looking for a piece of land

Hello, my name is Robin and i'm looking for an enclosed piece of land in Spain for a company to store dismantleable containers outside where someone can perform handling activities with a forklift. The space needs to be around 100 m2. Are you or do you know someone who can help us with this? The area doesn't matter for us!

Hello Robin,

Welcome on board !

In which region are you looking for a peice of land ? Have you contacted any real estate agent/agency yet ?

Regards

Bhavna

she is a very good agent and knows a lot of people. maybe he can help you in your search for suitable land. is located in Alicante. it is a city on the coast.

good luck

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@robin3207

thwre are many farmhouses with 6 bwdrooms and 9500m2 of land around it and the listing price is 155000€, for example…

many others for sale too.  i can send you the link amd you can check out a wide variety of places…

Hello everyone,

Offers should be made in the Housing in Spain section of the website. However, still waiting for the Op to confirm in which region he is searching for a piece of land.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna The region doesn't really matter to us, it would be nice to be around the eastcoast.

@marijanaj can you send me a message what the real estate agent is?

@robin3207

Ok in that case, I would invite you to contact real estate agencies around the coast. You will find a list in the Real estate agencies in Spain section.

You may also create an advert in the Housing in Spain section.

Regards

Bhavna