Recommendations for architect

Hi All,

I am in the process or purchasing a flat in Valencia city which is in need of a reform. Whilst I have some ideas, I think it is best to seek the services of an architect who will hopefully help me to make the best use of the space.

I would be grateful for recommendations from forum members of architects they have used.

The next step, after coming up with a plan for the reform, will obviously be to get the work done, so any personal recommendations of reliable and efficient builders/interior reform companies would also be gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance!

Hello dear @lgees16, good afternoon.

I am a portuguese architect from Lisboa and my husband is a spanish architect from here, we currently live and work in valencia.

This is our website:

This is my email address: ****

Feel free to text me there and we can organize it.

Cheers and talk again soon,

Madalena

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Promotional part removed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you Madalena, this is much appreciated. I have made a note of your website and will contact you when I am closer to the completion of the purchase. I am just in the process of gathering information, and the relevant contacts needed, so that once the purchase goes through, the project can commence.

Hello everyone,

just a reminder that professionals should not promote their services on the forum. They can reach out to members in private by sending them a message or by registering their services and contact details in the business directory

To be fair to other professional architects, @Igees16, please find a list of contacts here : Architects in Valencia

Feel free to contact them.

All the best

Bhavna

Bhavna,

Thank you for providing the list, I will take a look. It was not my intention to encourage businesses to reply, as I was merely seeking personal recommendations from other forum members. I appreciate your assistance.