Live and work in Slovenia

Am Moses Kenyan,I have read about slovenia and really admired to live and work in Slovenia.Can you guide me towards achieving my dream?

Hello Moses,

Welcome on board !

Please provide some details on your qualifications, profession and languages that you speak.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Good day Bhavna

I am a 4th year college apprentice with a first class pass on Electrical Overhead Linesman with an experience of 27years.l speak fluent English.Can I share my email address with you so that I can provide you with my credentials,kindly advise

@Bhavna
Good day Bhavna
I am a 4th year college apprentice with a first class pass on Electrical Overhead Linesman with an experience of 27years.l speak fluent English.Can I share my email address with you so that I can provide you with my credentials,kindly advise

-@kamamose77

You can upload your CV in the job section but for a chance of employment, you will need to speak Slovenian.

@SimCityAT

Good day

I have answered all the questions in the job section but there was not part for uploading the CV.To be honest I don't know how to speak Slovenian but I believe am good in English

@SimCityAT
Good day
I have answered all the questions in the job section but there was not part for uploading the CV.To be honest I don't know how to speak Slovenian but I believe am good in English

-@kamamose77

Create your CV

Hello I'm a nurse aid in Cameroon searching for a job in Slovenia

@manuellankwayep

Please create your CV in the Jobs section. It will get you some exposure.

Regards

Bhavna