Menu
Expat.com

Information

Last activity 23 July 2024 by SimCityAT

mkimberlycruz269

Hi can u please tell ne if i can live in  solvia what do i have to do ancan please give a person i can talk to able a home or apterment

SimCityAT

Hi can u please tell ne if i can live in  solvia what do i have to do ancan please give a person i can talk to able a home or apterment

-@mkimberlycruz269

Speak with the Embassy in your country about which visa you need.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Slovenia

• Banking in Slovenia
    Banking in Slovenia

Slovenia has a strong banking industry. National and international banks are located throughout the country, along ...

• Phones and internet in Slovenia
    Phones and internet in Slovenia

Slovenia is a modern country and is well-connected to the rest of the world through mobile and internet access. ...

• Marriage in Slovenia
    Marriage in Slovenia

As a foreigner, you can marry in Slovenia, either to a Slovene citizen or another foreigner. Slovene law considers ...

• Leisure activities in Slovenia
    Leisure activities in Slovenia

Slovenia has a strong national culture and heritage. Slovenians enjoy traditional (and modern) music, dance, and ...

• How to drive in Slovenia
    How to drive in Slovenia

Driving is a popular method of transport in Slovenia for locals, expats, and visitors. Please see information ...

• Study in Slovenia
    Study in Slovenia

There are four universities in Slovenia and they offer places to both EU and non-EU students. These include the ...

• Travelling around Slovenia
    Travelling around Slovenia

There are many ways to travel around Slovenia, with most areas accessible by public transportation. Airlines, ...

• The tax system in Slovenia
    The tax system in Slovenia

Tax is important to the economy in Slovenia, as it helps fund essential services for all citizens and residents of ...

All of Slovenia's guide articles