Proper visa to visit Serbia

Hi, I am EJ from Philippines and planning to go on a vacation in Serbia. But i was hoping to get an exact answer from this: Can I go to Serbia with my C1D visa? I want to see the place and learn their culture. Please help me with this. Thank you :)

Hello Ej,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread from your post on the Serbia forum so that you may receive some feedback from members. Have you contacted the embassy yet ?

The C1D visa is a visa delivered by the US authorities to crew members right ? I think you will need an appropriate visit visa delivered by Serbian authorities.

Regards

Bhavna

To visit Serbia, certain people will need a Serbian (not a US) visa. If you are from a country that requires a visa to visit Serbia, you can apply for either a short-term or long-term visa. A short-term visa allows you to visit Serbia for three months; a long-term visa will enable you to stay in Serbia for one year (provided that you are able to fulfill the visa requirements).

You don't need a visa to visit Serbia for three months within 180 days if you are from one of the countries listed below:

All the EU citizens

Grenada

Oman

Albania

Holy See

Palau

Andorra

Iceland

Peru

Antigua and Barbuda

Israel

Qatar

Argentina

Japan

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Armenia

Kosovo

San Marino

Australia

Kuwait

Seychelles

Azerbaijan

Kyrgyzstan

Singapore

Bahrain

Liechtenstein

South Korea

Bolivia

Macau

Switzerland

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Mexico

Trinidad and Tobago

Brazil

Moldova

Tunisia

Canada

Monaco

Turkey

Chile

Mongolia

Ukraine

Costa Rica

Montenegro

United Arab Emirates

Cuba

New Zeland

United Kingdom

Dominica

North Macedonia

The United States

Georgia

Norway

Uruguay

You are exempted from obtaining a Serbian visa if you want to stay for 30 days within one year and you are from one of the countries listed below:

Bahamas

Colombia

Indonesia

Barbados

Guinea-Bissau

Paraguay

Burundi

India

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

You can stay in Serbia without a visa for 30 days if you are from one of the countries listed below:

Belarus

Colombia

Russia

China

Kazakhstan

Suriname

You can stay in Serbia for 14 days without a visa if you are from Hong Kong.

I want To visit Serbia,but I am from Djibouti .How can find visa Serbia .please I need help with

Hello everyone,

Please google search for the Serbia Embassy nearest to your country and contact them for visa.

Regards

Bhavna

Since there is no embassy or consulate of Serbia in Djibouti, you can visit the nearest diplomatic office of Serbia for more information: Addis Ababa (Embassy, 525.06km)

First on I need invitation letter in Serbia or permit work in Serbia

Yes, but you have to apply for any permit via the closest embassy or consulate, given that you have no legal visa-free entry. A work permit can be a lengthy process, depending on your qualifications, financial resources and whether or not you are being sponsored by a Serbian company.

Due to the illegal migrant crisis in Europe, Serbian authorities are going to take longer to process applications from certain regions of the world. Serbia is no yet under the EU jurisdiction, so that they are under no obligation to implement EU regulations and/or their immigration policies.

Refer to this article.