Motor scooters for sale.

Hi, my name is Jeffrey, and I am in Vung Tau and am after a motor scooter.

Hi, my name is Jeffrey, and I am in Vung Tau and am after a motor scooter.         -@jeffreyhepenstall

Hello jeffreyhepenstall, and welcome to expat.com.

Here is a link to a popular online sales site, popular with both locals and expats alike.

https://xe.chotot.com/mua-ban-xe-may-ba-ria-vung-tau

Should you have additional questions related to your purchasing a scooter, please do not hesitate to ask. Please let the forum know how you make out in your search.

Feel free to contribute to any of our ongoing threads, here (Link), or to open another new topic for discussion. Hope to hear from you again soon.

@Aidan in HCMC Thanks for the link....Jeff

Hi how the hell do i translate to English.

Hi how the hell do i translate to English.

-@jeffreyhepenstall

You open the link in Google Chrome.

Then you hit the 3 dot drop-down menu on the upper right (looks like this):

screenshot_20231026_164302_chrome.jpg

Chose "translate" from the drop-down menu.

If the automatic translation fails, click on the word "English" and that usually fixes the problem.

FYI, You can also do this with a page full of Google search results.

REALLY IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble finding what you need in Vietnam through a Google search, it often helps to translate your search terms into Tiếng Việt and try the search again using the translation.

Hi how the hell do i translate to English.         -@jeffreyhepenstall

LOL! okay, sorry, I forgot to mention that.

As well as OceanBeach92107's suggestion to use Chrome, you could also browse the ads and pick some that you might be interested in. Copy/paste the description into Google Dịch (Google Translate)(Link).

You'll probably have to conscript a local to make a phone call and/or handle any haggling, as it is likely the seller cannot speak English.

The advantage of using that chotot.vn sales site is that there will be many more bikes to choose from, at prices locals would find acceptable.

Thanks, mate a computer wizard I am not I appreciate the help.

@jeffreyhepenstall

you can ret a motorbike at Vung Tau.

150.000vnd per days or every month.

Thanks, mate a computer wizard I am not I appreciate the help.
        -@jeffreyhepenstall

Understood completely, and no problem.

If you have any other questions or need more help, don't hesitate to ask.

Lots of friendly folk here at expat.com.

Good to have you with us.