Employment in Indonesia

I would like to teach English in Indonesia. I lived in Jakarta as a child and speak some Indonesian.

My goal Is to work and live long term in Indonesia. I don't have any teaching qualifications. What training  and qualifications do you suggest I obtain? Can I get work teaching or tutoring while still obtaining qualifications?

@Redee if you are interested i can introduce you to BEC conducted in indonesia. The goal of this course is to teach children basic english conversation

Thank you, I would appreciate that.

Send your query to this email address

good luck

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

good day all please can anyone help me with hospitals that need nurse in any part of indonesia please

good day all please can anyone help me with hospitals that need nurse in any part of indonesia please

-@akachukwucornelius75

You have zero hope of any nursing job here.

@Fred

why? can't you help me or get agency that will help me?

@Fredwhy? can't you help me or get agency that will help me?        -@akachukwucornelius75

Because there is no hope so it's pointless.

It wouldn't be legal.

@Fred

okay which other health job that you can help or help me with agencies that will help? please

None. Such a job would be illegal

Frank Sinatra sang ' Fly me to the Moon'

Your bio states that you are Nigerian. Do you really think any country in the world would accept Nigerian nursing qualifications ?

Frank Sinatra sang ' Fly me to the Moon'
Your bio states that you are Nigerian. Do you really think any country in the world would accept Nigerian nursing qualifications ?

-@Lotus Eater

https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/we-are … hs-england

but there are hints of massive cheating on exams. I have no idea if these are true or not.

@Fred

Pointless often pointing this.out with Gen Z.

Reality went out the window its all "so unfair" "don't be so negative"

I get it all the time pointing out requirements, legal and practical  the best one is I retrained as a teacher as a 3rd career. I invested 3 years of my life back in UK to be able to work where I like, have long holidays and decent pay. Many Gen Z now moan "can't do that I want it now quick and easy" and think I am being "negative" by saying that's what you need to do.