Is live and study in Europe a legit or scam?

Are they legit to recruit people from overseas?

My name is Philomina,from Nigeria and a job advertisement was advertised in live and study in Europe(Poland) which I spoke with one of the staff working there,she said that they will provide all the informations I need,the job and offer letter,send me the form,I will fill it with my passport information,scan it and send it back to them and make some payment depending on the year(s) I want to work in Poland before they will send me the original copy of the employment nd offer letter.I want to know,is this people for real or they are scammers?

If they are asking money from you its a scam. Dont give them any money.

My name is Philomina,from Nigeria and a job advertisement was advertised in live and study in Europe(Poland) which I spoke with one of the staff working there,she said that they will provide all the informations I need,the job and offer letter,send me the form,I will fill it with my passport information,scan it and send it back to them and make some payment depending on the year(s) I want to work in Poland before they will send me the original copy of the employment nd offer letter.I want to know,is this people for real or they are scammers?        -@philominaoluchi12

Its a scam, don't give them any money

There are pure job scams that offer jobs that don't exist

There are really bad value for money job sites that rarely to never give you what you pay for, but they are rip off companies rather than a full blown scams.

However, you still pay out money and get nothing so the result is much the same.

There are real job sites that do the lot, but mostly in dreams.

I will leave others to decide if the named company fits any of the above, but I would avoid them if I were looking for a job.

Hello please I want to find out if Live and study in Europe (Poland) a scam?

@idongesitewoh

Hello, please read the above posts.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi

Mr. @philominaoluchi12

can you tell us what you was the result with Live and Study in Europe,

did you further with them, did it work, are they legit?,

Please i need to know because i got an offer from them as well, and its identically same process as yours.

hallo Sir/Madam

I need to work in poland can you help me

Hello jahmed67,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

I suggest you start by reading the Living in Poland guide for expats where you will find many informative articles such as Work in Poland or even Visas for Poland.

Also, feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Poland.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team