Travel agents Siem Reap visa extensions

I am arriving on the 9th from America and would like to know a good agent to do my visa extension. also any recommendations for apartments close to pub street. My hotel is for 7 days at Prince Angkor.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Close by pub street is Angkor CBD Inn.  ask for kim there.  she has a nice long stay place and will also do visa extensions for you. will take a few weeks since they send passport and stuff back to phnom penh,  my last extension done by khmer family member.  took a bit longer. 

good luck. enjoy your time 

thank you for info on my request. maybe we can meet if you are staying close to town, im at prince angkor hotel for 7 days starting the 9th. My first time to cabodia. Lived in thailand about 8 years.

Thanks again

Sure. I like angkor cbd.  kim is very nice person and will help you with visa extension.  since its so close to pub street you consider just staying there for a few weeks while you get the extension ?

not sure what you paying at hotel for a week.  if you want Kims whatsapp drop me a personal message. she is very responsive to calls and texts.

i mention this only because visa extension will take a few weeks and you wont have passport then. 

take care 

@mpmilestogo Thank you again for the info. I booked the hotel thru my travel agent so he could make a little money on the booking and give me time to look around, also close to pub street. So Angkor cbd should be easy to locate. I mentioned to you where my hotel is, if you come around my name is James but I go by Jim. Looking forward to arriving there.

Sounds good.  we live a few miles from downtown.  rarely make it to pub street. i will try to make it one of the days.