New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sri Lanka forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sri Lanka if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all.

Just joined the forum - we are from Florida USA and are considering a retirement in Sri Lanka's south or eastern - mainly to enjoy consistent surfing.

Looking forward to sharing your expat experience as we start making our move.

Happy, healthy and prosperous 2024

Aloha,

Robert and Karina

@steeljupiter05

hello and welcome Robert and Karina !

We hope that you'll be able to find some resources on the forum to ease your move.

Here is the link to the official immigration website, it might come handy : https://www.immigration.gov.lk/index_e.php

All the best

Bhavna

Hi All

I'm Anil and right now I'm in NZ. I was from Sri Lanka and looking for get connected with the members across the world.

And Happy to help you guys!

Stay Connected

Anil

@anilwee

Welcome on board Anil !

Regards

Bhavna

This is Nicholas from Istanbul,

After living long time in Germany and US, now I will relote to Sri Lanka, to Galle, a full time single and full time happy -go - lucky  gent , semi retired ..

Would be delighted to be connected to all expats in SR

Thanks

Hello ncicekci7164,

Thanks for the introduction.

Will that be your first time in Sri Lanka?

Should you have some questions, feel free to start a new thread on the Sri Lanka forum to ask them.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi Cheryl,

It will be my first time in SR.

I have already asked several times , but no one was able to answer a simple question

How much would a FURNISHED one bedroom apartment or a small house cost to rent monthly in Galle or close to Galle ?

No more questions

Thanks