New members of the Vietnam forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

@Julien . I am Irene from Ghana with 25 years experience in teaching primary and junior high school.I am seeking for teaching job        -@irenegyamfi1976

If you are looking for a job as an English teacher, I strongly suggest you get your English to at least CEFR C1 before you apply.

@Julien . I am Irene from Ghana with 25 years experience in teaching primary and junior high school.I am seeking for teaching job
        -@irenegyamfi1976

Hello Irene, and welcome to the expat.com Vietnam forum.

Julien is the founder/owner of the worldwide expat.com platform, and as such may not have the opportunity to reply to you personally.

I suggest you take a look through the job posting for Vietnam, here. The forum is not intended to serve as an aid to finding employment.

Good luck in your job search.

Hello,
My name is KB, and I have been residing in Ho Chi Minh City for nearly two years.

Currently work as an In-House Counsel and Founder Assistant. I offer support in various legal fields as well as personal assistance related to administrative management.

-@KB Vu

You might want to consider creating a listing in this section of the forum Business Listings:

https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/vietnam/8_legal-services/55_lawyers/

@ATidan in HCMC

Thank you

Hello everyone. My name is Gerardine from Singapore and my family will be relocating to Vietnam next year. My husband is a Vietnamese.

Hope my kids and I will be able to get used to the life in Vietnam. Nice to meet everyone!

@gerardineong

Hello gerardineong. Welcome to the expat.com Vietnam forum.

Nice to have you with us.

(I've asked administration to move your other post to this forum for greater visibility)

Hi Aidan, thank you for your help!

Researching travel to Vietnam. Currently in the States.