New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Good morning I am in Algeria to return to my roots. I would like to create a company with experience as a business manager in the field of transport and logistics. I hope to be able to achieve this. Nchallah

Hi, I'm Aimen Yousfi, a Civil Engineer specializing in Geotechnics, based in Oran, Algeria. With a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering and extensive experience in site management and project coordination, I am passionate about contributing to innovative engineering projects. My expertise includes supervising construction sites, coordinating with teams, and ensuring quality control. I am actively seeking opportunities to apply my skills and knowledge in dynamic environments. Looking forward to connecting with professionals and exploring new opportunities.

@Julien it's really aprevilage for me to express my expertize currently am in my country Uganda I would also like to work in Algeria am a bachelor degree holder in communty development and social justice practisioner I like working with merginalized and vulnerable community mostly promoting social justice and social protect and social inclusion to communities even I like agriculture if given chance I can still work in agriculture farms in Algeria.

@franciselayu

Hello and welcome !

Try looking for opportunities on recruitment websites such as those listed at the end of the Work in Algeria article.

regards

Bhavna