Menu
Expat.com

In which festival I can give my wishes for my algerian friend?

Last activity 03 July 2013 by s.sylvie

s.sylvie

Hi everyone, I have a question and hope someone can help answer it.

I would like to know, what opportunity I can take to say hello and give my wishes to my friend from Algeria? Any festival for example?

Like in Christmas day, we send message or card to an european friend for wishes, that's all right. But for muslim, I'm really not sure. But I hope to make my algerian friend happy.

Anyone can help? Thank you so much...

Yasser03

hello

actually the closer opportunity is the fasting month for Muslims is RAMADAN and you can just say ''RAMADAN KAREEM'' will start 9 July, and after RAMADAN which is 30 days will celebrate the ''AID'' so we say ''AID MUBARAK''

Yasser
regards

s.sylvie
Yasser03 wrote:

hello

actually the closer opportunity is the fasting month for Muslims is RAMADAN and you can just say ''RAMADAN KAREEM'' will start 9 July, and after RAMADAN which is 30 days will celebrate the ''AID'' so we say ''AID MUBARAK''

Yasser
regards

Thank you Yasser, seems it's really a good chance.
Appreciate your help:)

Articles to help you in your expat project in Algeria

• Lifestyle in Algeria
    Lifestyle in Algeria

Being an African country, Algeria is a culturally rich and variable country, displaying different lifestyles. Find ...

• Opening a bank account in Algeria
    Opening a bank account in Algeria

Do you wish to open a bank account in Algeria? Find out useful information on related formalities in this article.

• Transport in Algeria
    Transport in Algeria

What are the means of transport that are available in Algeria? Find an overview of the country's transport ...

• Transport in Algiers
    Transport in Algiers

To get around Algiers, you can choose from different means of transport. Find out more about these in this ...

• Driving in Algeria
    Driving in Algeria

Driving in Algeria implies some conditions and regulations. Find out more about these in this article.

• Leisure in Algeria
    Leisure in Algeria

Discover in this article how to keep yourself busy during your leisure time in Algeria if you are settling there.

• Work in Algeria
    Work in Algeria

What are the conditions governing the employment of foreigners in Algeria? What are the major recruiting fields? ...

• Health care in Algeria
    Health care in Algeria

Are you eligible to public health care in Algeria? What are the conditions and fees applied? Find out the answers ...

All of Algeria's guide articles