New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ghana forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ghana if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,I'm ADJOGBLE KOMLAN NINON , a passionate lawyer with a law degree and solid experience in the legal field. Having recently obtained my degree, I am looking for challenging opportunities to put my skills into practice and make a significant contribution to your company.During my studies and previous professional experience, I have developed skills in in-depth legal research, drafting legal documents, advocacy and legal advice. I am convinced that my passion for the law, my commitment to professional ethics and my ability to solve problems creatively will be valuable assets for your company. I am open to new opportunities in different areas of law and I am ready to invest myself fully to contribute to the success of your organization.I would be delighted to discuss how my skills and experience could meet the needs of your company. Thank you for considering my application.

@adjogbleninon

Hello and welcome on board  ADJOGBLE !

Please note that the forum is not a job board !

If you are looking for a job, kindly create your CV in the Jobs in Ghana section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello.thank you

Good morning how much would it cost to release my cats from customs at kotoka airport

You would get a better response if you posted this in a general forum rather than New to Ghana. Also you could try Expat Pet owners in Ghana on FB as there are people who would assist you with the information you need

Greetings,

I'm Matthew, a seasoned oil and gas professional with 15 years of rich experience in the dynamic energy sector. Recently, I received an offer in Ghana and I'm earnestly contemplating the prospect of relocating.

Married with a beautiful family of four, we're all excited about embracing this new chapter in a nation as promising as Ghana.

Greetings,

I'm Matthew, a seasoned oil and gas professional with 15 years of rich experience in the dynamic energy sector. Recently, I received a job offer in Ghana and I'm earnestly contemplating the prospect of relocating.

Married with a beautiful family of four, we're all excited about embracing this new chapter in a nation as promising as Ghana.

Welcome

Hope you have a great time in Ghana. Been here for 14 years and really enjoy living here.