Where to do a IELTS in Cape Verde?

Is anyone able to give any information on where in Cape Verde you can do a IELTS for visa application?

Hello princessomega,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that I have created a new thread with your post.

This should be more visible thus increasing the chances of gathering the right information.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Is anyone able to give any information on where in Cape Verde you can do a IELTS for visa application?

-@princessomega

Hi there. Your message is very cryptic. You will need to explain what is an "IELTS"! I have no idea what that abbreviation even means so there's no way to provide the info you seek.

Also, what visa application are you referring to??? For which country?

Cheers,

Angelo

Hi Angelo

Apologies, it is IELTS tests are accepted by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as proof of English proficiency for people who want to live, work, or study in the UK. It is when applying for a spousal visa for UK. You have to prove if your from CV a level of proficiency in English.

Thanks! 1f600.svg

@Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl - appreciated!

Hi Angelo
Apologies, it is IELTS tests are accepted by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as proof of English proficiency for people who want to live, work, or study in the UK. It is when applying for a spousal visa for UK. You have to prove if your from CV a level of proficiency in English.

Thanks! 1f600.svg-@princessomega

Hi Princess,

The nearest UK Visa facilities are in Dakar, Senegal where the British High Commission is located.

We've already corresponded via private message. But I'm replying here as well for the benefit of all the users on the Expat blog.

Cheers,

Angelo