How can I live and work in Cape Verde ?

Hello my name is akeem am from Nigeria . Please how can I apply to cape Verde to get working visa . Does cape Verd offer foreign job .please how can you guide me

@Akins00969

hello and welcome !

You need to find an employer first and he will apply for your visa.

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Cape Verde section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Alright .

Please can I convert my visit visa to work visa when I get inside

Please can I convert my visit visa to work visa when I get inside

-@Akins00969

Hi Akeem,

You cannot "convert" a visitors visa into a work visa. In fact, there is no such thing as a work visa. Besides visitors visas there are only residency visas. As Bhavna said, after you arrive in Cape Verde as a visitor/tourist, you need to get a job and then apply for a residency visa via your employment.

Best regards,

Angelo

Thanks so much am really appreciate your guide

Please how can I apply for visit visa

And does Cape Verde paid per hour or per month

And please is there any company need workers 

Thanks so much am really appreciate your guide
Please how can I apply for visit visa
And does Cape Verde paid per hour or per month
And please is there any company need workers 

-@Akins00969

Hi Akeem,

You can apply for your visitors visa on arrival. But if you are coming from Nigeria, you should first apply online at https://www.ease.gov.cv/ and obtain your receipt. Be aware that the Nigerian immigration will make you pay a bribe of $1500 to leave Nigeria.

Well Cape Verde is not a company so it doesn't pay you anything. However local employers pay by the month or sometimes by the week or even by the day depending on the nature of the work you are doing. No employer pays by the hour.

Regards,

Angelo

Hello everyone,

Thank you Angelo for these precious info.

Please note that this new thread has been created from all above post on the Cape Verde forum.

Regards

Bhavna