Friendships and farewells during my expat journey

I think of myself as an upside down expat…all my expatting is done with now but boy! did i enjoy being one for 23 years! What a gift the opportunity to experience such varied cultures, customs and culinary delights has been! From Malta, my beloved home country to where i have now returned, I cherish the memories of Canada, America, South Africa, Ireland and Pakistan. Only one problem…i have sadly left many friends behind wherever I have been.  But would i rather not have  met them only  to have to part ways? Not in a million years!

@Joborgbonnici

hello and welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new topic on the Malta forum from your post so that members can share their experience on their respective journey.

You have had such an incredible journey. Are you still in touch with the friends you've made ? Perhaps on internet ?

All the best

Bhavna

Mmmm…wrote a post in answer to your query, got a notice that my account has been suspended for checking until the 26th of January lest it threatens some sort of security. it was a longer one so hoping it will be deemed 'safe' and put up. Thank you.

@Joborgbonnici

Oh I am sorry about that ! Must be a bug !

I am sending you a private message to look into the matter. I need some details to be able to figure out why your account was blocked.

Regards

Bhavna