Menu
Expat.com

credit card default in Saudi Arabia

Last activity 02 February 2024 by shajusirajudeen

shajusirajudeen

i have a credit card default from NCB bank with the total out standing of 9500 riyals (borrowed money was 5800 riyals only) including interests. I'm still working in Saudi only, now the bank official are calling me frequently to settle the whole amount in one time payment with in a day or else may file case against me in the court. I asked them for a discount and monthly repayment option but they denied. i m planning to go on final exit in another 4 months, in this circumstances, are they able to file case against me if so  what will be the consequences.

Didel ORtega

@shajusirajudeen u really need to settle whole amount or else u will receive a travel ban and u cannot go exit even vacation dear... better pay the whole amount, my best advise...

Tuan Roshan

need to settle whole amount or else u will receive a travel ban and u cannot go exit even vacation dear... better pay the whole amount, for more explanation share your what's app number I will send pdf details.

shajusirajudeen

@Tuan Roshan Thanks for the reply, my whats app number is +***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles