Very Important : British Expat Pensions.

It is very important for British expats to sign the latest UK petition to apply annual pension increases to all countries and not to just the out dated and limited list which excludes increases for Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam. Many expats also do not understand that if they have a frozen pension and return to the UK only the annual increase is payable on that frozen pension amount and the full current pension is NOT payable.

Tim Nettleship

This is a lot to do with UK governments of all colours being totally bloody useless for many decades.

I think, but I may be wrong, the great party of the people created the mess back in the 1946 Labour government, but none of the rest have ever done anything about this discrimination because their own bribes come first.

It's very much like paying for a car but only getting 2 of the tyres because you live in Barnsley.

People paid in in good faith, but various UK governments refused pay out as they should

@Fred

Another reason the UK wanted out of the EU is pensions even now the French pension is a third more, and sooner or later they would have had to come in line with our nearest neighbour,

@Sunsailor

Then only retire full time when you have to, that way they can't freeze it, keep the best of both worlds summer in the UK, winters abroad unless I am wrong retirement is when you permanently leave the uk, and 180 days or less abroad & 184 or more in the UK, well that's what the uk • gov information says,