I want to move to an english speaking province

Hello,

I'm Savino, I'm french and I want to expat in Canada, I don't know in what state for the moment.

I think I prefer a english  state for practice my english all days to be bilingue, and choosing a state with pepole they happy to see arrive a new pepole in their country ! 1f601.svg

@Savino_ca

Hello Savino,

Welcome on board !

i would suggest that you read the Canada Guide to gather as much information as possible. I encourage you to provide some details on the purpose of your expatriation project (work, studies, retirement).

all the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

thank you for you welcome and your help.

@Savino_ca

Welcome,

Canada does not have states, it has provinces (you had it correct in the topic title) 1f609.svg

As Canada has 2 official languages, every province will have people that speak French, English, or both....as well as other languages as many immigrants come to Canada.

French is more prevalent in Quebec and the maritime provinces, and English is more dominant west of Toronto all the way to BC.

What's important to consider is why you want to move to Canada, what you plan to do there.....and consider the weather, scenery, and opportunities both personal and professional.  There are vast differences across the country that can influence your decision.

@romaniac

je veux immigrer au Canada pour vous me dit comment ça se passe pour obtenir un travail au une entreprise puisse m'embaucher

@romaniac

I want to immigrate to Canada I would like to know how it works how to get a job or so that a company can hire me.  Please

@romaniac

Thank you.

What's important to consider is why you want to move to Canada, what you plan to do there.....and consider the weather, scenery, and opportunities both personal and professional.  There are vast differences across the country that can influence your decision.

It's exaclty my question in this moment. I don't know by what I do start... Do you have a advice fo me ?

step by step... 1f606.svg

@kblaste367

look this : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/north-america/canada/

@romaniac
I want to immigrate to Canada I would like to know how it works how to get a job or so that a company can hire me.  Please

-@kblaste367

You will need to find an employer able and willing to hire you.  There are many web resources online for finding job offers. 

@romaniac
Thank you.

It's exaclty my question in this moment. I don't know by what I do start... Do you have a advice fo me ?
step by step... 1f606.svg-@Savino_ca

You should probably define your goals and priorities, only then can you find options that might fit you.  Typically, determining the type of visa that is needed and qualifying and obtaining that visa is first.  Nothing can happen unless you are allowed by Canadian authorities to immigrate.