Menu
Expat.com

Suggestions for PR application 2024

Last activity 22 February 2024 by surya2k

Ann1990

I am following this group for a long time. My PR application got rejected after 16+months. Please suggest whether i have a chance to get PR because i am thinking of applying again in another 6months

Myself -> 34 year Indian women working as lead blockchain engineer from 2018 in Singapore (holding EP)

Husband -> 34 working as network engineer from 2022 March in Singapore (he moved 2021 oct to singapore from australia with DP and then got EP when he got job)

son - 19months (born @kkh singapore)

First PR application -> applied 2021 Nov (alone, baby was not born and husband wasnt here) rejected April 2022

Second PR application -> Oct 2022 (whole family applied), rejected 2024 feb

Change we have from 2022 is salary difference. Also, one of us might move to a large org. I am in a confusion... to get rejection first time it was 4months, now it is 16months.. so if i apply next time, any chances are there?

surya2k

If you read various threads related to PR, you will know by now that there are several factor come into play. They have a quota system where Indians are least preferred among top 3.

Secondly, your family profile look good. Try to keep savings in Singapore, do some volunteering work, then wait for a year or so before applying again. Good luck

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Travelling to Singapore
    Travelling to Singapore

Tourism is an important pillar of Singapore's economy, and the country often portrays itself as an Asian ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Customs in Singapore
    Customs in Singapore

Singapore strictly enforces its customs policies. Whether you're traveling to the country for a short period ...

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

All of Singapore's guide articles