Service apartments for rent in Vietnam

Hello every one

I am confused because I can not even find where can I put my topic (looking for rental apartment!!!) It is normal to me the first things an expat look for if moving to another country is a new home and therefore such website membership must be the best place to start with, but since two weeks I am just wasting my time still get nowhere.

The Cambodia site even does not work properly with my password !!!! webmaster does not answer

Can anyone who read my topic help me out of this Jungle please;-)))) or send me some link where I can find rental apartments in Vietnam? thank you

You might find something in our "Housing" section, here.

Hello every one
I am confused because I can not even find where can I put my topic (looking for rental apartment!!!) It is normal to me the first things an expat look for if moving to another country is a new home and therefore such website membership must be the best place to start with, but since two weeks I am just wasting my time still get nowhere.
The Cambodia site even does not work properly with my password !!!! webmaster does not answer
Can anyone who read my topic help me out of this Jungle please;-)))) or send me some link where I can find rental apartments in Vietnam? thank you

-@johnr68

I don't quite understand why you're getting so upset about this since you've already told us that your plan is to travel from the south to the north.

so you almost certainly won't be staying anywhere long enough to rent an apartment and will instead need to book something called a hotel-apartment, which has regular hotel rooms that have been upgraded to a small studio kitchenette.

you can pretty easily find those on Google maps for any of the major cities here.

but let's say for the sake of argument that you actually are planning on coming here and staying somewhere for at least one month.

nobody rents anything in advance through long-distance here; at least nobody recommends they do so.

you should book an affordable hotel room in your city of choice for 3 to 10 days using Agoda or BookingDOTcom or Trip.Advisor or any other reputable hotel/motel booking service.

once you arrive then you do your searches locally, being able to eyeball the property.

this particular website is not really up to date with most current listings nor is it frequented by the most active property agents and landlords.

you'll find a much greater selection of residence opportunities in various Face.book groups, once you arrive.

@johnr68 Da Nang rentals check it out

@Eile

Thank you

@OceanBeach92107

Thank you for your replay, I was confused due to difficulties I had with web page not any challenge in Vietnam.

As I mentioned I am coming first to spend a week for my birthday just enjoy the time, later possibly in April-May I am going to spend longer time in Vietnam and travel all the way long to the north,and spend each major city few days to explore the city this will take me about 2-3 months in which I will be staying of course in hotels guest houses and each time explore my possibilities to find a suitable city,and place to stay.

And this will be the time for which I asked the forum if they can tell me which cities they mean by their own experience is favourable for an retired expat to live. Such infos are best asked on platform members like here (don`t you agree?)

Of course I know how to find rooms in hotels being retired means I am at least 60+ as I mentioned in my introducing profile (seems you did not red it yet;-))

Finally I like to thank you for your effort to explain me how to mange things;-))

Just one more things I do not use Facebook and similar platform when it comes to private stuff as living places, as you might know it is good to get alot of junk mail from fake agents with fake (not proved photo or details) as anybody can write anything with no reliability as I had enough of these kind of Sh. I FFB for good. so I try to get infos from more reliable platform from real expats such as yourself???

Thank you and have a good day.

@Aidan in HCMC

Thank you