Citizenship in Turkey

I'm currently in the process of getting Turkish citizenship. I was informed that for a month I must be home between the hours of 9-5 to await a visit from the police. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this and what should I expect on the visitation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Yes it's normal they will come for normal checks.ask common questions and will go, they will be friendly too.

@wolfsuckler Hello, a question to ask about Turkish citizenship, did you do it through marriage? Because my husband is Turkish, I want to do it but I don't know what the process would be like.

I did it through investment.

@wolfsuckler Did taxes been a consideration, also paying out goverenment pension?

@maguireimon77

Hello there,

The recent rules for such programmes are regulated by Civil Registry Offices and Migration Management together and they are inclined to change rules on an even weekly basis. ****

Since the Provincial Civil Registry has an authority to access all additional documents, you will just need to submit some documents like,  Birth certificate with apostille (if your country has an party of Convention, otherwise you need to follow some steps) and its official translated version to Turkish, Application form, translated passport information etc.

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Promoting your services on the forum is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@pilclawturkey I would not even consider citizenship, the home country make frown on this (pensions would be the biggest concern, I appreciate possibilities, but possible draw backs should also be mentioned)