Selling an apartment - Salou - Costa Dorada

Hi all,

I inherited an apartment from my parents last year and wish to sell this year. I wondered if anyone had tried selling/marketing themselves, without using an agency and could advise?

Best wishes,

Mark.

@Mark Areva

hi Mark

list it on [link moderated]/ most of the buyers are from the USA

Let me know if you have any questions

max

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Self promotion
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all,I inherited an apartment from my parents last year and wish to sell this year. I wondered if anyone had tried selling/marketing themselves, without using an agency and could advise?Best wishes,Mark.        -@Mark Areva

You can place a free advert in the housing section top of this page.

@Mark Areva

Hello,

Do you have a lawyer or a notary to guide you ?

Do you speak spanish ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Mark Areva Use a Lawyer and a Surveyor. You have no idea what they might discover that you need to find out.  A lot of people have inherited properties in Spain that have  a lot of problems. They are too many to list, but the obvious ones are illegally built, unpaid town hall  tax and numerous other unpaid bills. Water (town or Well?)  supply  sewerage... is it septic tanks or town sewerage?  It can turnout to be a poisoned chalice that may cost you thousands to rectify.

Hi Mike,

You can advertise it on idealista website: https://www.idealista.com/en/ , 4321 Property https://www.4321property.com/spain/

You will need either a public notary or abogado (lawyer) to do the paperwork to sell your inherited property, pay inheritance taxes etc. You could use your late parents' public notary; this information will be on the property title deeds. Some public notaries also help you to sell your inheritance property.

You can also contact Mr Manuel López de Andújar Montesinos. He's an English speaking lawyer.

Some public notaries and lawyers also help you to sell your Spanish property.

Email address: *** His GSM number is: ***

An excellent English speaking Spanish lawyer (may do the taxes) is:

Salvador Ferrer • Abogado

Ferrer Millet Abogados

You can also contact Ms Bettina Hartwig

Domicilio: ***

Fecha de nacimiento: 20/12/1991

Lugar de nacimiento: Fürth (Alemania)

Nacionalidad: Alemana

Estado civil: Soltera

Teléfono: ***

E-mail: ***

She processed all the legal documents for my late parents' Spanish home.

My late parents' lived in England and had a holiday home in Parcent, Alicante.

She worked for VTO Abogados.

Reminder: When selling your inherited Spanish home you are legally obligated to declare it to the English HMRC (revenue and tax) forms (or from whatever country you reside in). If you fail the authorities will find you and you will end up paying fortunes.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details were sent to the OP in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@rogerroberts22  Hi, thanks for the advice.

@Buddy2  Thank you very much the comprehensive advice! Appreciated.

@Bhavna  Hi Bhavna, yes I have an english-speaking notary, thanks.

@maximos  Thanks for this, please could you send me the link in a private msg?