Menu
Expat.com

Visa documents

Last activity 21 March 2024 by Retiree

jcar41

Any one know where to get Thai documents translated for uk tourists visa    Such as homeowner proof etc

Bhavna

@jcar41

hello, you can try to contact our partner : https://www.expat.com/en/certified-tran … /thailand/

Regards

Bhavna

Retiree

When my wife applied for her spouse visa to come to the UK she used https://www.bangkok-translation.com/, who seem to be reasonably priced. Despite the name, I believe they may be based in Chiang Mai.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

• Work visa in Thailand
    Work visa in Thailand

To be able to work in Thailand and stay in the country without needing to apply for visa extensions regularly, you ...

• Retiring in Thailand
    Retiring in Thailand

I have lived in Thailand for over a year now, on a variety of visas. This week I applied for and received a ...

• Work Permit Renewal
    Work Permit Renewal

Work Permit renewal must be done prior to the expiration date of the permit term. You could locate this date from ...

• Connecting to the Internet in Thailand
    Connecting to the Internet in Thailand

Having reliable internet is a priority for many foreigners living in Thailand — not just for work reasons if ...

• Getting a landline or mobile phone in Thailand
    Getting a landline or mobile phone in Thailand

Once you touch down in Thailand, you will probably want to get a mobile phone with a local Thai SIM so that you ...

• Dating in Thailand
    Dating in Thailand

Thailand is one of the top destinations in the world when it comes to travel, but not only that. In recent years, ...

• Healthcare for the elderly in Thailand
    Healthcare for the elderly in Thailand

Thailand is one of the world's most popular retirement destinations. There are a number of reasons for that, ...

• Working in Chiang Mai
    Working in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai's ethnic diversity, breathtaking scenery, and the multitude of festivals and attractions ...

All of Thailand's guide articles