Query about Annex 46 (Residence permit ) Approval

Dear All:

I am writing to inquire about the status of my residence permit (Annex 46). No reply email on 28th of December. My work permit was approved on February 15th, and I am still awaiting the approval of Annex 46. It has now been over 45 days since the economic department approved my work permit.

could someone please provide insight into the expected timeline for the approval of Annex 46? Your assistance and guidance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

@drimrankhan125

Hello, the info from the immigration office by email and phone call as I received was saying: the immigration office takes 13-14 weeks to proceed residence permit for the first-time application.

I know it sounds frustrating, but I got my annex 7 weeks after my work permit eventually. So it could potentially arrive in recent days.

Try to send email from your side or from HR, not sure how much it could help, but better than nothing.

Hi was it a new application or youre currently rraiding in Belgium applying  for Work permit renewal?

@Mohan Zhang

Hi Mohan! For WP renewal how many weeks it will take to receive Annex46? Ive received MOE approval today

@drimrankhan125

To be honest I think you are lucky! because after the No Reply email it can take even 3 months. I applied on september and got my WP Jan 18th, after that you have to wait 11-13 weeks to get your SP.

FINALLY !!

Region: Flandres

Country of origin: Lebanon

Work field: Business Intelligence

No-reply Email date: 31/10/2023

Work permit date: 18/12/2023 (informed by employer)

In behandeling bij DVZ: 03/01/2024

SP date: 04/04/2024

@MRamkumar

yes, my application is new. I have my new job as a senior scientist in Gent.

Dear all my work permit approved 31th of January transfered to the immigration office and agency told me that my document received by them on 9 February but currently they are processing application received as of 4 January 2024 after first approval . I would like to know if I there is possibility to get single permit approval on recent days?

Thank you

@drimrankhan125

I had the similar timeline as you. also from the Ghent area, received the WP on February 21st, and currently waiting for the RP. Hopefully, we'll hear some good news soon.

@MRamkumar

Hello, according to the info on this website, it will take 4 weeks to get residence permit.

https://www.vlaanderen.be/toelating-tot … tot-arbeid

@MRamkumar

IDK if i attached well the link, here is the extrait...

What after a positive decision work? Indication of waiting times for April 2024 from the federal government / immigration department

After a positive decision , your file will be automatically transferred to the immigration department(opens in new window)which makes a final decision on the single permit. (appendix 46/47/48)

The Immigration Department has a lead time of:

First applications: 11 weeks

Renewals: 4 weeks

If you require employment information about your file after the positive decision, you must contact the Immigration Department(opens in new window)to withdraw.

@Mohan Zhang

Yes , the link provides relevant Info , but in my case this is already 5th week after Positive Decision of Work(29/03).

So, not very sure if those timelines are still apt.

I was able see Work Decision status through

single-permit.socialsecurity.be.

Similarly Is there any way to track progress of Residence Decison ?