Taxes when buying a condo in Thailand

Could you please kindly inform/educate me what kind of Taxes I need to pay when purchasing a condo in Bangkok in Thailand ?  Thank you

https://www.belaws.com/thailand/purchas … -thailand/

Could you please kindly inform/educate me what kind of Taxes I need to pay when purchasing a condo in Bangkok in Thailand ?  Thank you

-@marcson72

There is a Land office transfer tax, that can be shared 50-50 or paid by either one of the 2 parts and depends on construction developer or previous owner.

Or sometimes waived by government new rules when they want to improve investors to come Thailand.

Then a sunken fund paid one time at beginning to condo juristic office for extra maintanance for an amount like 500 Thai baht per sqmt.

And a common area fee paid monthly (25 or 30 or 50 baht per sqmt of your unit) if yearly then x12.

Final is the yearly municipal ownership tax that can be 300-500 thai baht (8 to 15 €uro)

What I recommend if you don't need to live in it at beginning better to buy in Phuket or Pattaya or Samui or Cha-Am/HuaHin where they offer a contract agreement to use your unit as a tourist rented room and for you to get a certain % of monthly/yearly return in your Thai account plus they will take care the renting/booking system, cleaning, maintainance, electricity and water bills, waiving you to pay common area and yearly municipal ownership tax. This return is calculated in % on the price you buy. That makes it much better than any other investment.