Queries regarding own overseas business and property

I am a Singaporean Citizen. Currently, my Vietnamese girlfriend and I are planning to apply for PMLA soon.

I have a few queries.

(i) She has her own small logistics company in Vietnam and she is the sole-proprietor.

When she reside in Singapore and continue working for her own company, is her income subject to income tax in Singapore?

(ii) she has a property in Vietnam, what will be the impacts when she reside in Singapore?

How will it affect the housing grants when we apply for HDB? For info, I do not have any property in Singapore or overseas.

@cklPTPN-0907 Please do not post the same content twice on the forum. I Had to remove your other post!

i.) As a general rule, income from work performed in Singapore is taxable here. For this, it does not matter how and where it is paid. For details, please contact IRAS!

Please also note that, to work here (even for her own, foreign-registered company), she needs a suitable visa type. Getting an LTVP as spouse of a Singaporean is not enough!

Since PLOC (work pass tied to an LTVP) allows work only for Singapore-registered employers, she would probably have to get an EntrePass instead (with very high barriers of entry). She should contact ICA and ACRA for details!

ii.) To my knowledge, housing grants and usually also HDB eligibility are limited to first property ownership. Anexemption might be resale HDBs, but usually owning a property elsewhere precludes preferential treatment. Better contact the relevant authorities to confirm and get more details!