Official Marriage Certificate or Proof of Marriage

Hi everyone!

I'm a former Filipino expat in Bahrain.

My husband (US citizen) ,and I got married at St. Christopher's Cathedral,Manama.I am asking for some information about requesting our official marriage certificate from the Ministry of Justice,Bahrain.

We are working on my immigrant spousal visa application to the US.

The U.S National Visa Center requires us to upload an official marriage certificate or proof of marriage from Bahrain.

Unfortunately,we don't have that. Is there any way we can obtain one? We are both currently living outside Bahrain already. I am now in the Philippines,while he is in the US.

The church won't be able to assist us.

We have submitted the apostilled marriage contract from the church to the NVC, however they rejected it.

Has anyone here experienced the same thing before?

Please I would appreciate any insights ,or anyone knows who can assist us as my husband and I are losing our minds trying to figure this out. Thank you!

I have highlighted it before. Church documents are not considered as proof of marriage.  You have to apply for a proper marriage contract with MOJ after your religious ceremony.

Have you tried the marriage eservices on bahrain.bh?   not sure if this will work if you are outside of Bahrain.