Menu
Expat.com

Bus Timetable Dobromirka to Sevlievo

Last activity 27 July 2024 by janemulberry

rjburns

does any one know what time the bus (line 13 I think) passes through Dobromirka each day on its way to Sevlievo. We are new residents in the village and want to bus it into the Friday market

Many thanks

Kath948381

Ask the locals or the shop keeper in the village then when you reach your destination ask at the bus station. I write my enquiry down via Google translate.

SimCityAT

does any one know what time the bus (line 13 I think) passes through Dobromirka each day on its way to Sevlievo. We are new residents in the village and want to bus it into the Friday market Many thanks         -@rjburns

PICT0037.JPG

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Dobromirka … s-taxi/s/0

rjburns

@Kath948381

Thanks @kath948381 Yes they are very friendly at the shop so am sure they will know. Should have asked there yesterday:-). We are trying to use a few of our bulgarian phrases - that actually was one we had learned!

rjburns

@SimCityAT Thanks!!

Kath948381

Do remember that when you find a bus timetable at a local bus stop , the time is actually the time the bus leaves from the bus station not when it's due to arrive at the stop you're waiting at.

janemulberry

This varies from place to place, I think, Kath. Our village shop timetable shows the alleged times the bus should stop at our village. Problem is, the drivers are always in a hurry to get back to the bus station to smoke, drink coffee, and chat with their mates, so instead of waiting till the time the bus should leave, they just turn around and go.

With some of the buses, we need to be there half an hour early to be sure to get it. There's only one that leaves close to the stated time, the other two are invariably far earlier. They're never early leaving the bus station, usually a few minutes late so the driver can get another cigarette in!

We've slowly figured it out, after a few missed buses.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

• Driving in Bulgaria
    Driving in Bulgaria

Looking forward to drive during your stay in Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Giving Birth In Bulgaria
    Giving Birth In Bulgaria

If you find yourself pregnant in Bulgaria, you may be wondering if you will have to head home to have your baby. ...

• Education in Bulgaria
    Education in Bulgaria

Educational Structures and Background:

• Leisure in Bulgaria
    Leisure in Bulgaria

Wondering how to keep yourself busy after work and during week-ends? Here is an overview of leisure activities ...

• Opening a bank account in Bulgaria
    Opening a bank account in Bulgaria

Do you wish to open a bank account in Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet
    Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet

Would you like your pet to accompany you during your trip to Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Accommodation in Plovdiv
    Accommodation in Plovdiv

Plovdiv is a very popular city with expatriates, more particularly with students. Find out how to find ...

• Living in Bulgaria
    Living in Bulgaria

After living in Bulgaria for several years, I look back on the decision to move abroad. At first there was a ...

All of Bulgaria's guide articles