Translation of a voicerecord

Hi. Guys , i need help. Can please somebody translate a voicerecord of my wife in english. I think I did a mistake last year to marry her.

I think im in danger and also my mom is targeted.

Im in the middle East currently.

Kindly.

Stepback

@Stepback85  it will be hard to translate, as there are so many local languages, where is she from,

1 where is your mum  2 where is your wife,  3 where does your wife come from.  4 what makes you believe you are in danger??

Hi dude.  Her roots are in Manila. But they moved to cebu when she was a a teenager. She speaks a mix of tagalog,  cybuano and ilokano.

I think she was hired by near relatives back in 2022 to bring me from safe switzerland to the middle East.

Many strange things are happening since im here.

Mom is in switzerland, she is still fighting the fact that her daughter in law is probably a threat.

My wife is here in the same flat in Bahrain, and last week she called the cops after an argument, Then they tried to pressure me sign a paper which was half empty and certainly put me into more trouble but i refused as my wife didnt file a case because i didnt do anything except raising my voice.  But when they asked to sign that  paper she also forced me to sign it and that was the moment I realized im in a bad position.

Thank you for your answers. 

1 where is your mum  2 where is your wife,  3 where does your wife come from.  4 what makes you believe you are in danger??     Her roots are in Manila. But they moved to cebu when she was a a teenager. She speaks a mix of tagalog,  cybuano and ilokano.

Many strange things are happening since im here.  She does intransparent things, she is not honest and if I ask certain things she acts weird.

I found out that she is in the autism spectrum/ borderline.

my Mom is in switzerland, she is still fighting the fact that her daughter in law is probably a threat.

My wife is here in the same flat in Bahrain, and last week she called the cops after an argument, Then they tried to pressure me sign a paper which was half empty and certainly put me into more trouble but i refused as my wife didnt file a case because i didnt do anything except raising my voice.  But when they asked to sign that  paper she also forced me to sign it and that was the moment I realized im in a bad position.

I think you need to find a professional translator to be sure of what the recording says even though you will need to pay for the service.

@Cherryann01

Hi cherryann01

She is clearly talking about specific topics using words that are in pure english which are giving me chills.

But yes, thats actually a good advice from your side. I might consider this in my decision.

Kind regards

Stepback85

Stepback85said. . . . Hi dude.  Her roots are in Manila. But they moved to cebu when she was a a teenager. She speaks a mix of tagalog,  cybuano and ilokano.
I think she was hired by near relatives back in 2022 to bring me from safe switzerland to the middle East.
Many strange things are happening since im here.
Mom is in switzerland, she is still fighting the fact that her daughter in law is probably a threat.

Run, don't walk to the airport and get a one way ticket back to Switzerland.

your first move in my view, it to make all those you love, safe,  your mother in Switzerland is safe, you signing an open document is not good either, as bob says above walk to the airport, and forget the job. money isn't everything.  or talk to your company and tell them what is happening,  they must try and make you safe. as bob says get a 1 way ticket, and get the hell out of there,  Most Filipinos have a tendency to lie, it is just in the make up.  a manila girl tagalog going to cebu (cybuano and ilokano.) you would need to find 3 translators as each is a language of its own.

Only you know the full situation, i used to work in Saudi, and the police and laws there were draconian.  to be fair, just get away from the situation the best you can.  and then worry about translations.  where did you get married???

@Enzyte Bob

I will, i already informed my embassy.  Im sad and stressed out.

I just wanted to be happy. Life is a .....

@micky1boy

I married her here in Bahrain.

@micky1boy

Thank you for your advice. I really do appreciate your help.